Terms of Service (TOS)
Effective as of December 22, 2012
Welcome to the www.AVnet.org
Terms of Service (TOS)
Effective as of December 22, 2015
Welcome to the www.AVnet.org TM website..
IMPORTANT – BEFORE DOWNLOADING, ACCESSING, OR USING ANY PART OF THE AVnet.org SITE, YOU SHOULD READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT (THE OR THIS “TOS”) CAREFULLY AS THEY GOVERN YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE AVnet.org WEB SITE AND ANY PROGRAMS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE OR USED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE AVnet.org MEMBER DIRECTORY AND THE AVnet.org NEWSLETTERS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE AVnet.org WEB SITE (COLLECTIVELY, THE OR THIS “SITE”). AVnet.org IS WILLING TO LICENSE THE USE OF THIS SITE AND PROVIDE THE RELATED SERVICES TO YOU ONLY ON THE CONDITION THAT YOU FOLLOW ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS TOS. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THIS TOS, YOU ARE NOT GRANTED PERMISSION TO ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SITE.
- LICENSE GRANT. This Site is provided by AVnet.org, and this TOS provides to you (identified herein as “you” or a “User”) a personal, revocable, limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-transferable license to use this Site conditioned on your continued compliance with the terms and conditions of this TOS. You may print and download materials and information from this Site solely for your personal use, provided that all hard copies contain all copyright and other applicable notices contained in such materials and information. If you are using the Site on behalf of a company or other business entity, please note that such a company or entity may have a separate agreement with AVnet.org. Nevertheless, your use will be subject to the terms and conditions of this TOS.
- RESTRICTIONS. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may not modify, translate, decompile, create derivative work(s) of, copy, distribute, disassemble, broadcast, transmit, publish, remove or alter any proprietary notices or labels, license, sublicense, transfer, sell, mirror, frame, exploit, rent, lease, private label, grant a security interest in, or otherwise use in any manner not expressly permitted herein the Site. Moreover, you may not (i) use any “deep link,” “page scrape,” “robot,” “spider,” or other automatic device, program, script, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of this Site or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of this Site to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site, (ii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of this Site, including, without limitation, the account of another User(s), or any other systems or networks connected to this Site or to any AVnet.org server or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining,” or any other illegitimate or prohibited means, (iii) probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of this Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on this Site or any network connected to the Site, (iv) reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to the Site, (v) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of this Site or AVnet.org’s systems or networks or any systems or networks connected to the Site, (vi) use any device, software, or routine to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any transaction conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site, (vii) forge headers, impersonate a person, or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise your identity or the origin of any message or transmittal you send to AVnet.org on or through the Site, (viii) use the Site or any Forum to harvest or collect e-mail addresses or other contact information; or (ix) use this Site in an unlawful manner or in a manner that could damage, disparage, or otherwise negatively impact AVnet.org. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCING ANY SERVICES, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY AVnet.org TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.
- USER OBLIGATIONS. By downloading, accessing, or using this Site in order to view our information and materials or submit information of any kind, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, and complete information when submitting information or materials on this Site, including, without limitation, when you provide information via a Site registration or submission form. If you provide any false, inaccurate, untrue, or incomplete information, AVnet.org reserves the right to terminate immediately your access to and use of this Site. In addition, you agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of this Site. You also acknowledge and agree that use of the Internet and access to this Site is solely at your own risk. While AVnet.org has endeavored to create a secure and reliable Site, you should understand that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from this Site over the Internet or other form of global communication network cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, AVnet.org is not responsible for the security of any information transmitted to or from the Site. You must make your own determination as to these issues.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. This TOS provides only a limited license to access and use the Site. Accordingly, you expressly acknowledge and agree that AVnet.org transfers no ownership or intellectual property interest or title in and to this Site to you or anyone else. All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, sounds, artwork, computer code (including html code), programs, software, products, information, and documentation as well as the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel,” and arrangement of any content contained on or available through the Site, unless otherwise indicated, are owned, controlled, and licensed by AVnet.org and its successors and assigns and are protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as other state, national, and international laws and regulations. Except as expressly provided herein, AVnet.org does not grant any express or implied right to you or any other person under any intellectual or proprietary rights. Accordingly, your unauthorized use of this Site may violate intellectual property or other proprietary rights laws as well as other laws, regulations, and statutes. Please be aware that AVnet.org actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law and, in particular and without limitation, with respect to illegal use of terms confusingly similar to any of AVnet.org’s trademarks. This Site is Copyright © 2008 AVnet.org and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. AVnet.org also owns a copyright in the contents of this Site as collective work and/or compilation and in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of the content of this Site. Any downloadable or printable programs, directories, databases, information, or materials available through this Site and all copyrights, trade secrets, and know-how related thereto, unless otherwise indicated, are owned by AVnet.org. CONSTRUCTION FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION, AVnet.org, the AVnet.org logo, and all other names, logos, and icons identifying AVnet.org and its programs, products, and services are proprietary trademarks of AVnet.org, and any use of such marks, including, without limitation, as domain names, without the express written permission of AVnet.org is strictly prohibited. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners.
- ON-LINE-PURCHASES; SPECIFIC PROGRAMS; OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Additional notices, terms, and conditions may apply to the purchase of products, receipt of services, participation in a particular program, User registration with the Site, and/or to other specific portions or features of the Site, all of which are made a part of this TOS by this reference. You agree to abide by such other notices, terms, and conditions. If there is a conflict between this TOS and the terms posted for or applicable to a specific portion of the Site, including any restricted areas offering on-line access to AVnet.org’s programs, tools, or services, the latter terms shall control with respect to your use of that portion of the Site. AVnet.org’s obligations, if any, with respect to its services, programs, and/or products are governed solely by the terms, conditions, notices, and agreements pursuant to which they are provided, and nothing on this Site should be construed to alter such terms, conditions, notices, and agreements.
- DIRECTORY. AVnet.org may make available through the Site an on-line directory of AVnet.org member information (the “AVnet.org Directory”). In addition to any other terms and conditions set forth in this TOS, you acknowledge and agree that the AVnet.org Directory shall be used only for personal purposes and that any information of the AVnet.org Directory shall be kept confidential and not further published, displayed, or made accessible. Accordingly, unless AVnet.org has provided its prior written consent, you acknowledge and agree that the contents of the AVnet.org Directory may not, in whole or in part, be reproduced, copied, disseminated, entered into a computer database, used as part of or in connection with a mailing list or otherwise utilized, in any form or manner or by any means inconsistent with this TOS. You also acknowledge that a person or entity’s listing in the AVnet.org Directory represents only that such person or entity is an active member of AVnet.org. AVnet.org makes no further representations or warranties regarding any such person or entity listed in the AVnet.org Directory and any information made available through the AVnet.org Directory is provided on an “AS-IS” and “AS-AVAILABLE” basis without warranty of any kind.
- USER NAME HANDLING POLICY. Registration as a User with this Site requires both a user name and a password (to be created by AVnet.org, but which can be changed by you). You should consider your user name and password as confidential information. Only one User can use one user name and password and, thus, one account. Doing so insures that only you will be able to access your account on the Site. Anyone with knowledge of both your user name and password can gain access to the restricted portions of this Site and to your account. Accordingly, by using this Site, you agree to keep your user name and password confidential. You also agree not to use another User’s user name and password. You will immediately notify AVnet.org if you become aware of any loss or theft of your password or any unauthorized use of your user name and password. AVnet.org cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations. AVnet.org reserves the right to delete or change a user name or password at any time and for any reason.
- POSTINGS. This Site may contain blogs, message boards, comment areas, questionnaires, chat rooms, and other interactive features where Users can share and post information. To the extent that this Site contains such communication forums (collectively, “Forums”), you agree that by using this Site you will not post or transmit any of the following materials on the Site’s Forums:
- anything that interferes with or disrupts this Site or the operation thereof,
- statements or material that defames, harasses, abuses, stalks, threatens, intimidates, or in any way infringes on the rights of others,
- unauthorized copyrighted materials or any other material that infringes on the intellectual property rights, trade secrets, or privacy of others,
- statements or material that violates other contractual or fiduciary rights, duties, or agreements,
- statements or material that is bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive,
- statements or material that encourages criminal conduct or that would give rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law or regulation in any jurisdiction,
- statements or material that constitutes anti-competitive collaboration and/or antitrust violations,
- statements or material that contains vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable language or images that typically would not be considered socially or professionally responsible or appropriate in person,
- statements or material that harms minors,
- statements or material that impersonates any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including, without limitation, employees and representatives of AVnet.org,
- statements or material that misrepresents your affiliation with any entity and/or AVnet.org,
- anything that violates the privacy or publicity rights of any other person, including, without limitation, posting any personal identifying information of another individual,
- chain letters or pyramid schemes,
- statements or material that are “off-topic” for a designated Forum, and
- files that contain malicious code, viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer, network, or this Site.
As Forums are public, the User experience is enhanced if you follow the foregoing and following guidelines. Please use netiquette. Please do not post any content or information of a personal nature, such as video or audio of friends and family. Please be succinct and stay on topic within a particular Forum. Please remember to respect others and their opinions. AVnet.org encourages open and sincere communication, but urges all Users to remember that Forums are intended to be a resource for all.
- PERMISSION TO USE POSTINGS. By submitting content or information of any type (a “Posting”) to a Forum or other portion of this Site or by otherwise using this Site to transmit or display a Posting, you automatically grant AVnet.org a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, perform, and display such content or information (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate into other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content or information. You represent that you have all necessary rights to make the Posting available to AVnet.org and a Forum, and you also acknowledge that such Postings are non-confidential for all purposes and that AVnet.org has no control over the extent to which any idea or information may be used by any party or person once it’s posted or displayed. Accordingly, notwithstanding this right and license, it is understood that by merely permitting your information, content, and materials to appear on this Site AVnet.org has not become and is not a publisher of such information, content, and materials and is merely functioning as an intermediary to enable you to provide and display a Posting. Moreover, AVnet.org assumes no responsibility for the deletion of or failure to store any Posting and recommends that you do not post, display, or transmit any confidential or sensitive information.
- NO PRE-SCREENING OF POSTINGS. AVnet.org is not responsible for screening, policing, editing, or monitoring your or another User’s Postings and encourages all of its Users to use reasonable discretion and caution in evaluating or reviewing any Posting. Moreover, and except as provided below with respect to AVnet.org’s right and ability to delete or remove a Posting (or any part thereof), AVnet.org does not endorse, oppose, or edit any opinion or information provided by you or another User and does not make any representation with respect to, nor does it endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other material displayed, uploaded, or distributed by you or any other User. Nevertheless, AVnet.org reserves the right to delete or take other action with respect to Postings (or parts thereof) that AVnet.org believes in good faith violate this TOS and/or are, or are potentially, unlawful or harmful to AVnet.org or its products, services, and goodwill. If you violate this TOS, AVnet.org may, in its sole discretion, delete the unacceptable content from your Posting, remove or delete the Posting in its entirety, issue you a warning, and/or terminate your use of the Site. Moreover, it is a policy of AVnet.org to take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act under U.S. Copyright Law and other applicable intellectual property laws. If you become aware of Postings that violate these rules regarding acceptable behavior or content, you may contact AVnet.org as provided below.
- COPYRIGHT; DESIGNATED AGENT FOR NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT. AVnet.org respects the intellectual property of others, and it asks its Users to do the same. Accordingly, it is AVnet.org’s policy to respond to a notice of alleged infringement that complies with U.S. Copyright Law, and in particular, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Responses may include removing or disabling access to content or material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating your right to access and use the Site. But, you acknowledge that you may be liable for damages, including attorneys’ fees and costs, if you materially misrepresent that a work or activity is infringing your rights. If we terminate or suspend a User’s access to or use of the Site, AVnet.org will make a good-faith attempt to contact the person who posted the content so that they may make counter notification pursuant to applicable laws. It is AVnet.org’s policy to document all notices of alleged infringement upon which AVnet.org decides to take action. As with all legal notices, a copy of the notice may be sent to one or more third parties who may make such notice available to the public. If you believe that one or more of your works have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a written notice of your claim of copyright infringement that is directed to AVnet.org’s designated agent as specified below along with the following information:
- A signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed;
- A description, in reasonable detail, of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description, in reasonable detail, of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your written notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Designated Agent: Brian Summers (609) 452-8000, bsummers@AVnet.org.org.
- ENFORCING SECURITY ON THE SITE. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of this Site may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution, including, without limitation, punishment under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 under U.S. federal law. AVnet.org reserves the right to view, monitor, and record activity on this Site without notice or permission from you. Any information obtained by monitoring, reviewing, or recording is subject to review by law enforcement organizations in connection with investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on the Site. AVnet.org will also comply with all court orders involving requests for such information. In addition to the foregoing, AVnet.org reserves the right to, at any time and without notice, modify, suspend, terminate, or interrupt operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of this Site in order to protect the Site, AVnet.org, or AVnet.org’s business.
- 14. FEEDBACK AND SUBMISSIONS. AVnet.org welcomes your feedback and suggestions about AVnet.org’s products or services or with respect to how to improve this Site. By transmitting any suggestions, information, material, or other content (collectively, “feedback”) to AVnet.org, you represent and warrant that such feedback does not infringe or violate the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party (including, without limitation, patents, copyrights, or trademark rights) and that you have all rights necessary to convey such feedback to AVnet.org. In addition, any feedback received through this Site will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, non-exclusive right and license for AVnet.org to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works, and display (in whole or in part) worldwide, or act on such feedback without additional approval or consideration, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content, and you hereby waive any claim to the contrary.
- 15. THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS/SERVICES. AVnet.org, in its sole discretion, may post the advertisements of third parties on this Site and/or feature materials, programs, products, and services provided by third parties, including, without limitation, AVnet.org’s members. AVnet.org makes no representations with respect to, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability, or correct sequencing of such third-party materials, programs, products, and services or any other materials, programs, products, and services which such third-party materials, products, and services may access. Your correspondence or any other dealings with third parties found on this Site are solely between you and such third party. AVnet.org expressly disclaims responsibility and liability for all third-party provided materials, programs, products, and services contained on or accessed through the Site, and you agree that AVnet.org shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties on this Site.
- 16. LINKS TO OTHER SITES. AVnet.org may provide links, in its sole discretion, to other sites on the World Wide Web for your convenience in locating or accessing related information, products, and services. These sites have not necessarily been reviewed by AVnet.org and are maintained by third parties over which AVnet.org exercises no control. Accordingly, AVnet.org expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the materials, the accuracy of the information, and/or the quality of the products or services provided by, available through, or advertised on these third-party Web sites. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement with respect to any third party or any Web site or the products or services provided by any third party.
- 17. THE AVnet.org LOGO. AVnet.org encourages and permits text links to this Site and, in particular, by way of the use of a specific AVnet.org logo(s) (available atAVnet.org.ORG) (the “AVnet.org Logo”), which may change from time to time in AVnet.org’s sole discretion. Accordingly, pursuant to the terms and conditions of this TOS, AVnet.org hereby grants to you a personal, revocable, non-transferable, and non-sublicenseable right and license to use the AVnet.org Logo to link to this Site or to identify yourself or your entity as a member of and with the AVnet.org so long as your membership status with AVnet.org is current and in good standing and only so long as you do not use the AVnet.org Logo in a manner that discredits, tarnishes, harms, or damages AVnet.org, AVnet.org’s products or services, or AVnet.org’s goodwill. The AVnet.org Logo may not be revised or altered in any way, and must be displayed in the same form as produced by AVnet.org. The official colors of the AVnet.org Logo are PMS 281 and PMS 341, and the AVnet.org Logo must be printed in the official colors or in black/white. In addition to using the AVnet.org Logo as link to this Site, you may use the AVnet.org Logo on personal business cards, stationery, literature, advertisements, business windows, or in other comparable manners in order to signify membership with AVnet.org. However, any links to this Site or any other use of the AVnet.org Logo should not be utilized in an unlawful manner or in a way that suggests that AVnet.org promotes or otherwise endorses any third-party products, services, programs, causes, campaigns, Web sites, or information unless AVnet.org has provided prior written consent for such promotion or endorsement. Moreover, the AVnet.org Logo may never be used in such circumstances independent of the term “member”. Any use of the AVnet.org Logo, as permitted by this TOS, shall not create or convey any additional rights and shall not suggest or imply a mischaracterization of the relationship with AVnet.org. You acknowledge and agree that this TOS permits only a limited right to use the AVnet.org Logo and that all other rights in the AVnet.org Logo are hereby reserved by and to AVnet.org. As a member of the AVnet.org and as a condition to this license, you acknowledge and agree that AVnet.org has the right to request samples of use of the AVnet.org Logo in order to ensure compliance with this TOS. The failure to comply with this TOS shall result in immediate termination of any right to use the AVnet.org Logo.
- 18. DISCLAIMER. WHILE AVnet.org ENDEAVORS TO PROVIDE THE MOST ACCURATE, UP-TO-DATE, AND RELIABLE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE, THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND MAY INCLUDE ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES. MOREOVER, AVnet.org MAY MAKE MODIFICATIONS AND/OR CHANGES IN THIS SITE OR IN THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON. YOU ASSUME THE SOLE RISK OF MAKING USE AND/OR RELYING ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE. AVnet.org MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, LEGALITY, OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY UNDER THE UNIFORM COMPUTER INFORMATION TRANSACTIONS ACT AS ENACTED BY ANY STATE. AVnet.org ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THIS SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR FREE OR IN AN UNINTERRUPTED FASHION.
- 19. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. You expressly absolve and release AVnet.org from any claim of harm resulting from a cause beyond AVnet.org’s control, including, but not limited to, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other connection problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, or natural disasters, strikes, or other labor problems, wars, or governmental restrictions. MOREOVER, IN NO EVENT SHALL AVnet.org BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF UTILIZATION OF THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF AVnet.org HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, TOTAL LIABILITY OF AVnet.org FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER RELATED TO USE OF THIS SITE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO AVnet.org IN CONNECTION WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THE PARTICULAR DISPUTE.
- 20. INDEMNITY. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless AVnet.org and affiliates and all of their respective employees, agents, directors, officers, shareholders, attorneys, successors, and assigns from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses) relating to or arising from any breach by you of this TOS.
- 21. GOVERNING LAW. This TOS has been made in and will be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey as applied to agreements entered into and completely performed in the State of New Jersey. AVnet.org makes no representation that this Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to this Site from territories or nations where any aspect of this Site is illegal is prohibited. You access this Site on your own volition and are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. A printed version of this TOS and of any related notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this TOS to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Please contact AVnet.org if you wish to receive a printed copy of this TOS.
- 22. ENFORCEMENT. You acknowledge that any breach, threatened or actual, of this TOS will cause irreparable injury to AVnet.org, such injury would not be quantifiable in monetary damages, and AVnet.org would not have an adequate remedy at law. You therefore agree that AVnet.org shall be entitled, in addition to other available remedies, to seek and be awarded an injunction or other appropriate equitable relief from a court of competent jurisdiction restraining any breach, threatened or actual, of your obligations under any provision of this TOS. Accordingly, you hereby waive any requirement that AVnet.org post any bond or other security in the event any injunctive or equitable relief is sought by or awarded to AVnet.org to enforce any provision of this TOS.
- 23. TERM AND TERMINATION. This TOS will take effect at the time you click “I ACCEPT”, register, respond to a request for information, and/or begin downloading, accessing, or using this Site, whichever is earliest. AVnet.org reserves the right at any time and for any reason to deny you access to this Site or to any portion thereof in order to protect its name and goodwill, its business, and/or other Users, and this TOS will also terminate automatically if you fail to comply with its terms and conditions, subject to the survival rights of certain provisions identified below. Termination will be effective without notice. You may also terminate this TOS at any time by ceasing to use the Site, but all applicable provisions of this TOS will survive termination, as identified below. Upon termination, you must destroy all copies of any aspect of this Site in your possession. The provisions concerning AVnet.org’s proprietary rights, feedback, indemnity, disclaimers of warranty and liability, admissibility of this TOS, and governing law will survive the termination of this TOS for any reason.
- 24. WAIVER & SEVERABILITY. Failure to insist on strict performance of any of the terms and conditions of this TOS will not operate as a waiver of any subsequent default or failure of performance. No waiver by AVnet.org of any right under this TOS will be deemed to be either a waiver of any other right or provision or a wavier of that same right or provision at any other time. If any part of this TOS is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and the liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most clearly matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this TOS shall continue in effect.
- 26. QUESTIONS. If you (i) have questions or comments regarding this Site, (ii) are interested in obtaining more information concerning AVnet.org and its programs or services, (iii) want permission to use any AVnet.org content, or (iv) are aware of or wish to report misuse of the Site or AVnet.org materials by any person or entity, please contact AVnet.org